Thursday, June 3, 2010

Your Wonderful Family

I caught myself thinking today about my adorable grandson...here he is at three months old, and in a few short weeks he will be blowing out TWO candles on his birthday cake.

In the past two years I have seen him only a handful of times. They live in Ohio...we live in Washington. I purchase a new photo card every time I am going to see him. And every photo card ends up with HUNDREDS of pictures of him...smiling, running, eating, sleeping...well you get the idea, I am a proud Grammy :)

But...as cute as he is, and he IS cute....and as adorable as he is, and he IS adorable...how many of those pictures would you really want to see when you tour through my house for sale?

That's what I thought...not so much, right?!

Your buyers are no different than you are. They don't really want to see the pictures you took last Christmas, the photo shoots from graduation, or the sweet little girl getting on the bus for the first day of school.

When we stage your property, we will ask you to pack your treasured memories away, not because your pictures aren't wonderful...quite the opposite, it's because they are so wonderful, so personal...too personal, actually.

Rooms that are shown filled with YOUR memories, don't leave visual room for Mr. and Mrs. Buyer's memories. You don't need to sell anyone on your wonderful memories...your memories are not for sale :)

Let an ASP Home Stager help you prepare your property for sale. We will remove the decorations that make your home personal, and set the staging that will make your property warm and inviting.

Remember, it's nothing "personal"...it's staging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment