Sunday, July 18, 2010

As I reflect on the events of the day, I am humbled on just how blessed I am:

  • It was just about a year ago that I was re-introduced to professional Home Staging. I was having lunch with my dear friend, Eleanor. Among other topics of conversation, she asked if I had ever considered a career in Home Staging. I had remembered seeing something about that in the paper years ago. It had caught my eye then, but at the time life circumstances were such that a career was out of the question. But now the time was right!
  • Jump ahead a year..I am a professional ASP Home Stager. I have been personally trained by Barb Schwarz, the creator of Home Staging. Barb's tireless energy and enthusiasm is nothing less than inspirational.
  • I am on the Board of the Seattle Chapter of International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP)...Patty Bonnell, President, and Ede Bookstein, Ethic and Education Chair, have mentored and encouraged me...and I am privileged to call these talented women not only colleagues, but friends.
  • I am involved in a profession I love! Home Staging completes me in so many areas of my life while providing an opening for hope for the unknowns of tomorrow...Blue Ribbon Staging Auburn, WA .

On so many levels, ASP Home Staging found me just when I needed it most! If you are a realtor, or a home owner in the market to list your home for sale, Home Staging may very well be just what YOU are looking for!

If you want to sell your home for the highest dollar amount possible while being on the market for the shortest amount of time possible, let ASP Home Staging find YOU, just when you need it most!

I welcome the opportunity to ASP Stage your home and help move you closer to your dream:

Visit me : https://www.stagedhomes.com/featured/featured_old.php?asp=27308

No comments:

Post a Comment